Up/down bend RGBW flexible encapsulated fixture
The flexible BOXA-RGBW encapsulates the 24-volt dynamic color RGBW LED strips in polyurethane and is suitable for applications that requires both color and white light from one fitting. Offered in standard output (6.0W/ft total load) with colors including red, green, blue, and white light in color temperatures of 2700K and 3000K. Available in a clear finish, where diodes are visible.
- Dry and wet rated for indoor and outdoor use
- Unique up/down bend with a 6” bending radius and compatible with six different mounting hardware options
- The seamless option hides wires for a cohesive lighting design.
- Clear endcaps provide continuous runs with no light loss.
- 1.5W/ft per channel and 6.0W/ft per total load.
- For standard output, a clear finished BOXA-RGBW produces 119 lumens/foot in green.
More About BOXA-RGBW
|Color Temperature||2700K, 3000K|
|End Caps||Clear Endcaps, White Endcaps|
|End Caps (With Feed)||White endcaps 0" added at end, White endcaps 32" added at end|
|Type||Single (1), Single (2), Single (3), Single (4), Single (5), Pass through (1), Pass through (2), Pass through (3), Pass through (4), Pass through (5)|
|Mounting||White Snug Clip, Rigid Lock Channel, Magnetic Clip, Side Graze Channel, PVC Mount Clip, Low Profile PVC Mount Clip, PVC Channel, Low Profile PVC Channel|
|Dimensions||Profile (Seamless Bare Wire), Profile(Standard)|
|Classifications||UL Listed, RoHS, Declare|
|Patent #||D872,931 S; D847,395 S; 10,619,828 B2|
|SO Standard Output [1.5W/ft]|
|Color Temperature||Lm/ft||Wavelength||Circuit Wattage|
|Color Temperature||Lm/ft||CRI Ra||CRI R9||TM30 Rf||TM30 Rg||Circuit Wattage|