Extruded asymmetric lens with a proprietary diffusing agent that allows light to be focused in a tight 45° beam that is 30° off-nadir
Known for performance and VERSatility, VERS Asymmetric suspended fixture features an extruded asymmetric lens with a proprietary diffusing agent that allows for light to be focused in a tight 45° beam that is shifted 30° off center.
- 80 Suspension Kit configurations allow fixture to be seamlessly incorporated into any interior
- Create long, continuous lines of light with easy-to-use inline bracket and double feed joiner connectors
- High-quality VERS-Asymmetric aluminum housings are available in satin, black, bronze, and white
- Integrated metal endcaps combined with an extruded aluminum housing give this fixture a polished modern look
- The asymmetric lens directs the light in an asymmetrical direction without having to angle the fixture.
- Available in Static White, Static White High-Efficacy, Dynamic White, Dynamic White High-Efficacy, and RGB
- Optional External Louver Accessory offered in matte black or white finish
|Watts per Foot||1.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, HE1.5, HE3.0, HE5.0, HE6.0, HE9.0|
|Finish||Satin, Black, Bronze, White|
|Color Temperature||2000K, 2200K, 2400K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K|
|Classifications||UL Listed, One-Step One-Bin, JA8-2016, Closet Rated NEC 410.2 & 410.16, RoHS|
|Power In/Out Suspension Connector||Bare Wire 36"|
|Series||Static White High-Efficacy, Dynamic White High-Efficacy, Static White, Dynamic White, Static Color, RGB|
|Add-on Accessory||External Louver, VERS Suspension Kit|