Come work for one of the fastest-growing architectural LED lighting manufacturers in the USA. Our company culture is the foundation of the way we do business. Our core values reflect our employees' commitment to the continued growth and satisfaction in our employees' careers.
For over 29 years, Q-Tran has been successful in hiring talented people who have helped us build Q-Tran's legacy. We are always looking for talent to add to our team. Check out our current job openings below:
1st Shift Machine Operator
- Carry out all assignments given by the Department Supervisor.
- Set up Machines
- Operate wire Winding Machine (Jovil)
- Operate Crimper Machine (Molex)
- Operate Taping Machine (Jovil)
- Perform QC Testing
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or GED
- Must wear safety shoes (steel toe)
- Must wear safety eye glasses
- Must wear safety ear protection
- Must be able to work with sharp tooling such as scissors, cutters, knives and other materials required to handle wire
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Requires pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, and reaching
PLEASE NOTE: We are not accepting phone calls for job openings at this time. Use the link below to apply via email to our Human Resource Manager.
Be sure to include your resume with the application position in the subject line.