Reimagine projects with Q-Tran's latest innovations in architectural LED lighting.
Solutions made with you in mind - never compromising on quality or superior results. Afterall, in great architecture, details matter.
The new blacked-out Q-CAP family disguises in the curves of creative architectural designs.
- 10" side-bend radius
- Light engine options in static white, static color, RGB, RGBW, and high efficacy
- Black plastic clips and mounting channels
Encapsulated fixtures offer protection from moisture, dirt and impact, extending the life of the linear LED fixture. Full diffusion and precision light distribution ensure beautiful lighting for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Polyurethane filled, high-quality aluminum housing
- Encapsulation available in clear or translucent finishes
Warm Dim LEDs
Q-Tran's Warm Dim LED technology imitates the range of color temperatures expected from dimming traditional incandescent lighting. At full power, a bright task-oriented environment is created. When dimmed, the light becomes warmer, creating a more inviting atmosphere.
- 12 diodes per 2” cut point: 6 diodes per CCT
- 2 Chip technology allows for dual-color temperature ranges: 1900K-2700K or 1900K-3000K.
- 6.0W/24VDC energy-efficient LED strip
- Dry and wet rated
At less than half the size of our standard fixture offerings, and profiles as small as a quarter-inch tall, the MICRO 5 ultra-slim series allow greater flexibility in architectural integration.
- Rigid and flexible profile offerings
- Perform with equivalent efficacy at approximately one third of the size
- Ideal for applications where space is limited
As Q-Tran's first suspended linear fixture line, the VERS Suspension Kit puts our sleek VERS profiles front and center as the primary source of illumination.
- 80 Suspension Kit configurations allow fixture to be seamlessly incorporated into any interior
- Create long, continuous lines of light with easy-to-use inline bracket and double feed joiner connectors
This high-performance profile kicks the light in an asymmetrical fashion without having to mount the fixture on an angle, making it a simple solution for illuminating under cabinets and in millwork.Learn More
With eye-catching brilliance, a plethora of color options, and ties to a retro aesthetic, LUME makes any space feel simultaneously modern and neon nostalgic.
- Fully encapsulated flexible fixture that is illuminated on all sides
- Perfect for interior and exterior applications
- Unique up/down bend with a 6” bending radius
OPTI directs the light right where you need it. Eight optically controlled beam patterns allow for seamless, continuous rows of indirect lighting for cove, ceiling, and perimeter applications. OPTI is available as a finished fixture, or can be field assembled by ordering separate extrusions and LED light engines.Explore Options
Rigid Fixture Expansion
We are always striving to make specifying and quoting our products easier. Offering a simple-to-use single part number builder for fully factory assembled fixtures helps us to do just that, no matter what extrusion you choose. We haven’t changed the great quality and photometric performance you have come to expect from Q-Tran linear fixtures, just the ease of ordering them.Explore Series